YACC mounting in the car
Description corresponds to Astra F.
Continue work in the car.
- If a shelf below glovebox exists unscrew 4 screws (red arrows) and detach.
- Unscrew 4 screws (green arrows - two upper screws are located behind doors) and detach glovebox. If a lamp occurs disconnect supply cable.
- Mount TID display following disassembly procedure in reverse order. Lead connection cable towards glovebox.
- Drill 4 holes 3 mm in diameter in rear wall of glovebox and fasten YACC with M3 screws. Protect connection socket with plastic tie.
- Wires with engined revolution and fuel consumption signals route in lower part of glovebox near existing wires bundle towards ECM. Faster wires with ties.
Read user manual (limba română).